"YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE"
Caregivers Connection 4U is for that family that does not know where to go or who to ask. We can help in providing not only mulitiple services, but a connection to other professionals that are capable of helping you in your need.
Having a Certified Senior Advisor and Geriatric Care Manager on staff can calm the "crisis" situation and overwhelming anxiety of "where do I go?" Common questions are:
1. My mom or dad wants to stay home. What is available and who pays?
2. When is it time for my parents to move from their home? How can they finance this move?
3. It is unsafe for my parents to be driving. What can I do?
4. My mom cannot afford care in the home. What can I do?
5. It's that time to change or keep Medicare insurance. What are the best options for me?
6. What are the necessary documents I need to have before a crisis happens?
7. I can no longer care for my husband at home. I can't afford to move him to an assisted living or nursing home and myself have the money to stay at my home. What can I do?
8. My brother, sister, and I disagree on what mom needs. What can we do so we can do what is best for mom?
9. What rights do I have in asking questions about my mom in a nursing home or hospital?
10. How can I make my dad's money last to take care of him?
11. My loved one has Alzheimer's. I really need help. What can I do?
12. I still work, I have children at home, I am exhausted. Is there help for me?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DON'T KNOW! HELP ME!