Larry Legg, CFO, has 35+ years in Business Financial Management. He has also assisted numerous families in money management and budgeting. He has an understanding how important a senior's budgeting process is because of rising costs in care. With Caregivers Connection 4U, he offers a wide range of personal services. These services can be a one time consultation visit or ongoing in managing your financial affairs. He is bonded and insured. Larry is a member of the American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM) Services that can be provided by GCM4U are:
- Sorting your mail
- Preparing Your Checks
- Paying Your bills/Deposit Checks
- Reconcile Your Bank and Other Financial Statements
- Set Up Automatic Pay
- Investigate, Reconcile, and Negotiate Medical Claims and other Creditors
- Prepare Your Budget
- Determine Worth/Assets and Liabilities
- Assist in Setting Up Repairs of Home, etc.
- Recommend Debt Reduction
- Organize Necessary Papers for Tax Professional
- Coordinate Care and Transportation
- Assist in Making Long Term Care Plans
All the services are provided for your needs and choosing.